2010年1月10日星期日

Summary of the first week of 2010

The best word to summarize my first week of 2010 is BUSY.

Monday: I been busy for the reading the oral pathology text book coz got one presention on thursday. I also need to prepare the power point for it.

Tuesday: I went to HUKM to attent the 8th dental students' colloquium. It is interesting and i really learn a lot from this events.

Wednesday: study hard for oral pathology and also the Oral surgery seminar.

Thursday: Morning got OP presentation and afternoon got OS seminar. The overall of the OP presentation is good. Dato prof. dr hashim said the presentation is well done. The os seminar also not bad. hehe....

Friday: Read the very thick periodontology text book.

Saturday: Relaxing. Went to mid valley to meet my friends. Night time i did vacum and mop my hostel.

Sunday: Attenting the MDA public forum. Completed the perio assignment.

没有评论: