2010年1月3日星期日

Resolutions for 2010

The first decade of 21 centery had just been engraved into history.

New year starts will new resolutions.

Hopefully this year will be a smooth and fruitful year for me and also the people around me.

Here are the resolutions for 2010...

1. Pay more concentration on my study and hope to get better results.

2. Read more books to open up my narrow thinking.

3. Read some buddhist books for self and mind enrichment. And also able to participate at least one Leong Emperor Recitation.

5. Visit to one place with my family and beg-pack to taiwan with my friends.

6. Visit to KK and also conquer Mount Kinabalu. ( September trip)

7. Participate in some forms of volunteer work to help and serve the public and community.

8. Make myself more presentable. Get rid-of facial pimple problem and slim down. HEHE.

~to be continue....

1 条评论:

Liew Zi Shie 说...

Like your solution,wish you can make it all throughout the year =)