2008年9月18日星期四

Time after exam

I just finished my first year professional exam of dental surgery and finally i can enjoy my 6 weeks holiday. BUT i found that i am kinda boring now. OMG.

I can believe that i woke up today morning before 7am. WTF ? During exam time, everyday likes so tired and lack of sleeping time. But now i dun felt like wanna sleep and even cant sleep. What wrong with me? i wonder to sleep but i cant.

Honestly i din go shopping for few weeks time already. Before exam start i felt like going shopping everyday. Finally exam was over and i can go to shopping dy. But i lost the mood to shop. Dun felt like going shopping now ? Y? I also dun know... HAIZ....

First year professional exam already finish and the result will come out soon. But i already can roughly estimate my result. I had been asked for all subject's viva test. ( make it easy for understanding, it also known as oral exam, HEHE) Other than me, Arlena also asked for all viva, Kien Yee and Jin asked for 3 subject. Among 36 ppl in my class only 6 ppl din ask for any viva. Hope that anyone can pass and go into second year.

Thursday was my Physiology's viva. External examiner for UPM came and conducted the session. It was the worst exam i did in my life before. After go inside the exam hall i liked blur and lost all my memeries. I cant even recall what i learned before. SHIT... I hate myself and when i saw my Physiology's Prof. her face like so unhappy and rage. I'm so sorry. I hate myself for being stupid.

Holiday just started. What is my plan?
Maybe i need sometime to plan about it....

没有评论: