2008年9月2日星期二

Realize...

My study week is almost finish but i still got lot of topic havenot study yet...OMG... How should i sit for the coming exam?

Recently i only realized that a lot of changes happen when myself is not in Cameron Highlands.

1. Terrible murder cases happened in my kampung. Be4 Chinese New Year when people were busy to clean the house, two dead bodies were found. The dead bodies were chopped into pieces and put inside a big plastic bucket. Few month after that, another dead body was found somewhere nearby. All the victims were Bangladeshi.

2. Flash flood. Due to over develop and open up more forest area for agriculture purpose, lot of mud is flow into to river and the riverbed become shallow. Goverment already promise to allocate funds to overcome this problem.

3. Some of my juniors already got married. Viewed friendster when i am free and realized that few of my juniors already married. The reason i think i no need to mention here u guys also can make a brilliant guess. When i look back myself felt so weird. People younger than me already married and some even be other's parent already. I still had to study for the next 4 years. Haha... Wat to Do?

4. Sekolah Kebangsaan at my Kampung. The village i stay mostly is make up of chinese population. And the number of malays are quite less. But goverment want to build a sekolah kebangsaan here. The building is almost complete and i think next year will start operating. I wonder how many students will study there. Again, i think goverment is wasting public money and some even enter their pocket.

5. Rich? Big house? Recently lot of people here like to renovate their house. And the most interest thing is they like flighting to each other to show off who is the richest and spend the most in renovation. Last time can said dun hv any bungalow in my village but recently already built up few. Haha... When i can enough money to built my own bungalow?

没有评论: