2008年10月3日星期五

Recent Me

Exam was over.

21th/9/2008
Sunday. Sunny. I went to Gua Musang with my family. We take about 1 hour to reach there. Then i and my mother were hang around Gua Musang. Damn boring place.

23rd/9/2008
My coursemate organized a trip to Cameron Highlands. The place where i belongs to. A nice trip. They stayed one night at Cameron. We went to tea plantation farm, butterfly farm, Gunung Brinchang, steamboat and visit my parents' farm. Nice and unforgettable trip.

24th/9/2008
After Cameron, we heading to Lumut. Then we took ferry to Pulau Pangkor. The place is normal but i enjoyed the time with my friends. Nice.

* For more info about the trip , please kindly go to Leng Lui Tan Ru Yuan's blog. www.yuanpunyablog.blogspot.com

26th/9/2008 to 1/10/2008
I went back to KL with my mom. Wat i did there? SHOPPING. We shop non-stop for few day. Pavilion, starhill, Lot 10, 1 Utama, Mid Valley, The Curve and Ikea. One word to describe myself. TIRED... haha.... Spend some money. TIRED....

没有评论: