2008年5月31日星期六

KLCC BOOKFEST

Today i went to KLCC BOOKFEST again. Why i said again ? Coz last saturday i already went there once with my brother and my pretty coursemate, Peppermint and Hui. Today i went with my other best friend, Teoh.

Lot people went there. Make me felt shortage of breathing. Saw lot of my senior and friends there also. So happy to see them at there.

Today i think i spend about RM200. Bought about 10 books. Will list down the books i bought tommorow. All the books i wonder to buy long time ago but quite expensive but now got discount. Will read those books during my coming holiday which will only come after 4 month.

And i bought a very cheap CD. Jay Chou CD only sold by RM 9.90. Actually i already got the album but it really too cheap until i wan to buy again. Haha. Anywhere this CD will be put in my new car. Today my brother, Chet, give me a call and told me he already drove my new VIOS back home. Next week will go back Cameron to change my new car and also celebrate my father's 54 years old birthday and also eat " Zhong Zi".

I had my lunch today at Madam Kuan. The food there is ok only but the price is expensive. And the servise is bad. The waiters are rude. Hope that they can improve.

AND i saw GARY at KLCC BOOKFEST today. He quite cute and nice. But he din sing a song there. Make me and his fans so disappointed. Haha. Anywhere i hope to go his concert but no ppl wanna accompany me. Haiz....

Enough for today. Wanna go out with my friends already....

Ciao

没有评论: