2008年6月1日星期日

HOME CLEANING

Today is Sunday. A boring Sunday. Dun wan to hang out coz i wan to save money. Yesterday spend a lot already. Today also is the first day of JUNE. Hope that this month is a good month and i can put more effort on my study.

Like usual today i will clean my room and also my condo. Even though this not my own condo and is rented unit but i think is important to keep it clean . First i sweep the floor. The broom i bought is totally suck. It is too soft and can sweep the floor properly. I wand to buy a vacuum i think. Then my cleaning job will be more easy and convinient. Haha...

Then i go to mop the floor. The floos is kinda dusty and after mop the water become black in colour. Haha... So to make sure the floor more shinning n clean i mop it twice. Now i felt comfortable when i step on it. Then i go to clean the bathroom. The bathroom is very dirty. I take abt 15minutes to clean it. The other bathroom in my condo out of service currently. So 5 of us share one bathroom. Hope they can keep the bathroom clean also.

Now kinda tired dy. And i waiting for my brother to come back from Wangsa Maju then we go for dinner.

Today is my best friend's birthday... Wai Kie wish u all the best and have a wonderful 21 years old... MISS U ...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

你还真得挺无聊哦哈哈哈