2009年3月22日星期日

Throughout March

March is my birthday month. Really cannot believed that i'm already 22years old now.

Thank for my coursemate for the unforgettable 22 years old birthday. Thank for the korean BBQ dinner , cake and the gifts. The korean BBQ is one of the most expensive meals in my life. It costs RM 750.oo. Thank so much my lovely coursemate.

A special thank to LengLui Tan Ru Yuan. Thank for everything u did 4 me. And also Mr. jayson wong. Thank for the tie. my best lifemate. HAHA.

Last weekend my parents came KL and we stayed at The Garden Hotel. It is a 5stars hotel. It so nice. I like the design but the material they used are not really that good in qualities.

My first jogoya lunch. HAHA. Went to have lunch at jogoya with my kienyee, wye sern, teoken, my bro, and few of my ex-classmate. I really enjoy so much. The food there're nice and i enjoyed the time with my friends. After that we went Pavilion for movie. The international. A good movie . Must watch.

Sem3 Final Exam is coming soon. It is the time to study already. Hope i can be more hardworking.

Hopefully by end of this year i can afford to buy a Gucci messenger beg. Dun know y i like branded stuffs so much. HAHA.

I passed my English. I cant believe that i got a A-. HAHA. I think the bitch also cant believe too. HAHA. anywhere i will try my best to improve my english. HAHA...

没有评论: