2008年12月10日星期三

DOWN and AIMLESS

How to describe my recent's life?
I also do not know how to describe it. Just i were very DOWN and AIMLESS.
I started to isolate myself from others people. I felt so upset with others and even myself. I seldom talked to others people. When i saw the peoples surrounded me i felt even more depress and i dun know how to help and communicate with others. I really so disappointed with the bad management of my college and also my friends. I wan to find a place to hide myself. I dun wan to face others people.
Now i know wat people always said tat we can bear with the tire of our physical but can bear mentally and heart tire.
Who can tell me wat to do ? People around me also quite depress. Is it i am the one who spread this bad mood to others? If i do, i felt so sorry and apologize.

Now i were in Cameron. I decide to skip thrusday and friday's classes. Hope tat i can recover from Downess and aimless while i spend my time here.

Sorry to other.
and Thank You for those who concerned abt me.

没有评论: